We had a very fun week! To start things off...Kayla's new friend was born just five days after her! Congratulations Jack! We went to the hospital to visit Jack's parents. Jack's proud mother, Katie, used to work with Sarah. Here is a picture of the two moms during New Year's Eve when we were both still pregnant with our little ones! We are very excited to have a playmate that is so close in age!
Kayla is waking up more! She is still an angel baby, but she cries more! Especially when she needs to eat! She uses her lungs a lot when she is being changed! Nobody likes to be cold! Right now, Kayla's life consists of eating, sleeping, and pooping! Then it starts all over again! She is having some activity time in between! She loves looking at pictures! I shouldn't say looking...I should say starting at them!
Kayla is waking up more! She is still an angel baby, but she cries more! Especially when she needs to eat! She uses her lungs a lot when she is being changed! Nobody likes to be cold! Right now, Kayla's life consists of eating, sleeping, and pooping! Then it starts all over again! She is having some activity time in between! She loves looking at pictures! I shouldn't say looking...I should say starting at them!

No comments:
Post a Comment