Hey guys, it is me Kayla! My mom is able to understand my baby talk, so she is writing my blog for me! A good friend stopped by to see me. She held me all afternoon! I love to be held! In fact, I would rather being held than anything thing else. Once I can no longer feel the warmth of another body, I get very fussy! My mommy and daddy tell me I need to learn to go to sleep without being cuddled, but that isn't happening very well! Here is a picture of Nicole holding me!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Nicole Visits Kayla!
Hey guys, it is me Kayla! My mom is able to understand my baby talk, so she is writing my blog for me! A good friend stopped by to see me. She held me all afternoon! I love to be held! In fact, I would rather being held than anything thing else. Once I can no longer feel the warmth of another body, I get very fussy! My mommy and daddy tell me I need to learn to go to sleep without being cuddled, but that isn't happening very well! Here is a picture of Nicole holding me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment