Kayla Christie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Proofing!

Hey guys, It is me Kayla! I am crawling so much my parents need to baby proof more! Don't get me wrong, they have already baby proofed! They put outlet covers all over the whole house so I do not end up sticking glasses in the outlet hole like my aunt Judy! They have also moved furniture out of the living room that may be considered dangerous for a baby on the go! Now it is time to put up the baby gates! My mommy and daddy say I make them so tired by chasing me everywhere! Well, what can I say? I am curious about everything!

I wish I had so pictures to show you. My camera broke and no longer takes pictures. Mommy says she will go to Best Buy and fix it soon!

3 comments:

  1. You had better not be tired yet! You have a long way to go. Just wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought for sure you would comment about the outlet hole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was Grandma's fault for not watching me very closely!

    ReplyDelete