skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kayla Christie
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Thanksgiving Week!
I had my first Thanksgiving! I loved it! I was even able to eat small pieces of turkey all by myself! Here are pictures of me and my family! Enjoy!
1 comment:
kate sweeten
December 4, 2009 at 11:51 AM
Aww! Happy first Thanksgiving, little lady :) Hopefully I'll get to see you around Christmas!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kayla Curry
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(63)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(97)
▼
December
(11)
Curry Christmas Party!
Christmas at Grammy's House
Bloch Christmas Party
Video of me eating cake!
Kayla's Kansas City Birthday!
Crawling up the stairs!
Sweater Party!
snow, Snow, SNOW!
Happy 11 Months Today!!!!
Look at ME!
Thanksgiving Week!
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(3)
About Me
Sarah
View my complete profile
How much does Kayla weigh at 12 months?
Aww! Happy first Thanksgiving, little lady :) Hopefully I'll get to see you around Christmas!!
ReplyDelete