Kayla Christie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Crash and Burn!


Well Kayla is starting to walk between furniture. I need to get this on tape because it is really funny. She is holding on to one piece of furniture and leans her whole body to the other piece. By this point,she is practically horizontal. She attempts to take a few steps to the desired furniture. Although I am excited for Kayla's journey of walking, it also has its disadvantages. For instance, the picture shows Kayla with a black eye. She was trying to walk to the coffee table and crashed! She hit the only hard part of the table. In fact, we went to target when Kayla was becoming more mobile and bought a really soft coffee table that we mimicked from Aunt Judy. We use to have a glass coffee table. I am sure glad the glass table is now in storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment