Kayla and I went to visit Nathan Bauer, son of Amy and Jack Bauer. Here is a picture of both of them sitting. I can't believe Kayla was once that small! In fact, she was even smaller at birth! It was great to see Amy and baby Nathan! Kayla had a hard time sitting still with baby Nathan.I tried to have Kayla sitting next to Nathan, but she could not sit still, so she had to take a picture with him in her car seat. She kept walking away and finding fun things she can play with. Congratulations Amy and Jack!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Visiting Baby Nathan
Kayla and I went to visit Nathan Bauer, son of Amy and Jack Bauer. Here is a picture of both of them sitting. I can't believe Kayla was once that small! In fact, she was even smaller at birth! It was great to see Amy and baby Nathan! Kayla had a hard time sitting still with baby Nathan.I tried to have Kayla sitting next to Nathan, but she could not sit still, so she had to take a picture with him in her car seat. She kept walking away and finding fun things she can play with. Congratulations Amy and Jack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment