Kayla Christie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kayla Christie Curry

I HAVE ARRIVED!



Hello everyone. My name is Kayla and I am 1 day old. I was born on Monday January 5, 2009 at 10:23 a.m. When I was born I weighed 6 pounds and 1 ounce and I am 19 inches long...I know I am small, but I will get chubbier...I promise. I can't wait to meet all of you soon. You can all see my new beautiful face and adorable little body if you come see me, but in the meantime...here are some pictures of ME.
Love, Kayla






4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Is she ever adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Curry Family!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE A BABY! OK, sorry that was me freaking out. Miss Kayla is a beautiful girl and mom and dad don't look too bad either. ; ) Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jeff and Sarah - and welcome, Kayla! She's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete