I can't believe Kayla is one month old! My little girl is growing up so fast! Today was a beautiful day! It was in the 60's in the beginning of February! We decided to take her on a walk outside in her stroller. When I put her in her car seat, she was screaming because she was so tired. All I had to do was walk a few steps with her in the stroller and she fell right to sleep! She was asleep the whole walk. Now I know some tricks....walk her around the block in the stroller or go on a car ride! Both make her fall right to sleep.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Kayla's First Walk Outside!
I can't believe Kayla is one month old! My little girl is growing up so fast! Today was a beautiful day! It was in the 60's in the beginning of February! We decided to take her on a walk outside in her stroller. When I put her in her car seat, she was screaming because she was so tired. All I had to do was walk a few steps with her in the stroller and she fell right to sleep! She was asleep the whole walk. Now I know some tricks....walk her around the block in the stroller or go on a car ride! Both make her fall right to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't believe that it's been a month already! She looks so good in her little KSU hat :)
ReplyDelete